Wednesday 21 May 2014

21/5/14

Today I was only in university for a short time because the only reason I went in was to mount and hang my work on onto my board. Before doing so though I talked to a couple of tutors to ask about there opinion and they also agreed with my original decision of mounting the image my model matte PVC over her face. Therefore I mounted this onto my board, I really like this image, however I had though about making it look more interesting such as hanging a piece of translucent fabric on top of it to distort the image, however I decided against this as this would have proved quite difficult and also I felt that the image was strong enough I didn't have to add anything to it. As well as this although my board is quite simple I think that if I had any more or any less on it it would not be as dramatic and it would lose some its meaning and possibly not highlight my concept well enough.



Therefore overall I am quite pleased with how my final garments and shoot turned out because I feel that they represent my concept very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment